CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Somebody had a birthday!

I can't believe that it's been over two months since I posted on here, but alot has happened in that span of time! After working just three days a week for approx. 6 months, I found my way to JBHunt. It's great to be back working full time again.

My youngest had a birthday today......he turned 7! It's so hard to believe that it's been seven years since my baby came into this world.....it seems like only yesterday sometimes! He had a hard time going to sleep last night, saying he was going to stay awake until 9:07 a.m. (that's the time he was born!). Needless to say, he didn't make it staying awake! But he did wake up early and wouldn't let us tell him Happy Birthday until it was exactly 9:07 a.m. He is so funny! Daddy fixed biscuits and gravy for breakfast (Jake's favorite food, anytime, anywhere!). Then he just couldn't wait any longer to open his presents. Afterwards, he was begging for cake. But he couldn't eat much of it, since he'd had 4 biscuits and gravy not long before!!












And now we're coming up on Father's Day! Time just keeps on flying!! Here's some pictures from our day.....I tried to get them in some sort of order, but it's not working! Have a great rest of the weekend, and God Bless!


Cathy












1 comments:

Pam said...

Tell Jake Happy Birthday for me. I overslept again today and then just to lazy to make it to Sunday School. I have thought about you and the new job. Glad to know it is going well.
Pam