CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter or Winter?

I think Mother Nature is messing with my head today! I could have sworn that today was Easter Sunday, but it sure feels more like mid-winter! Must be a late April Fool's joke or something!! LOL I was soaked by the time I got to church this morning, and I still haven't gotten rid of the chills!! My mom always made us wear shoes or socks until Easter every year, then we could go barefoot. Well, I've sort of carried that "tradition" on with my kids too. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. If Easter comes early, then it's usually still too cold to go barefoot, but if it's later, then it SHOULD work out. Not this year, at least not today. But my oldest was quick to tell me that he can go barefoot now since today is Easter. Sorry Charlie, but it's WAY TOO cold today to run around with no socks!! Well, I'm off to find my blankie and maybe a good book. I bought "The Shack" Friday night. I've heard it's really good, so I'm anxious to get started reading it now. Hope everyone has a Blessed Easter Sunday. Stay warm (if you're in NW Ark)!!!

Cathy

0 comments: