CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mid-December...OH MY!

Well, time sure has a way of slipping away from us doesn't it. Seems like only a few days ago I woke up and realized it was December, and now, here it is only a week away from, can it really be, Christmas??? Oh my goodness yes. I hope most of you are farther along with your Christmas shopping and gift wrapping than I am. But, wait! I do have a tree up now, and there are wrapped gifts under the tree!! So there has been progress made! More than the last time I posted here. It's been a frantic couple of weeks....has that really been all it's been, a couple of weeks?? Most of my shopping is done, but I still have some projects to finish up, most of them actually! But since my job has been reduced to part-time, that should leave me plenty of time to get them done in time for Christmas. I'm still not too sure I am really going to like just working 3 days a week. This is only the 2nd week so far, but I feel so detached from what is going on in the office. I am on the lookout for a full time position somewhere else tho', because I just feel like that is what I need to do. And today is one of my "days off", yeah right!, so I'm sure I'll be busy here at home. I'm going to try and get most of my "projects" as close to done as I can, and get my housework done too. I'd like to just cuddle up with a good book (I picked up a couple of good ones at at Lifeway over the weekend....Wild at Heart and Captivating), but I guess reading time will have to wait until all this other is done. You never know, I might sneak a few minutes out of my day and read a chapter or two out of one of the books. I've been told that one of them is really worth reading, and the other one sounded really good as well! Well, it's really early in the morning, but I'm up for awhile, so I guess I should make the most of of it. Have a good day, and be safe if you have to be out in the cold and on the slick roads! Love, CH

2 comments:

Pam said...

Girl, what are you doing up at 3:45AM??? I've missed you posting and since I am too lazy to go to church I don't see you! I will make a comeback eventually! Both books are great!
Pam

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about Kyle not smiling...he hates to take pictures and it is crazy trying to take pictures with three little ones!! You can never get all of them to be looking at the same time! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Amanda