CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

TGIF..........

It's finally Friday!!! Yipppeee!!! And it was girl's night out too!! We had a scrapbooking night at our church tonight. There were five of us there. We had a good time. It was fun to see the different pages that the others had done and were doing. Everyone has different styles, but they were also willing to lend advice to the "newbies", like myself. Hopefully the next time we have one of these scrapbooking nights, I'll be better organized and know what I'm going to be working on!

The cold has really set in up here! It's FREEZING!!! And can you believe that it's only 6 weeks or so until Christmas? OMG, did I really say that? I can't believe I finally gave in to the count down to Christmas. I guess it's a fact of life, it will be here before we know it. Let's just get through Thanksgiving first, then we'll talk about the other.

Oh I'm off to find some feet warmers............so til then..........take care, God Bless, and stay warm!
CH

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know...I can't believe it's almost Christmas! The girls and I have already been singing Christmas songs in the car. I hope we get to see everyone around the holidays.

How long have you been scrapbooking? I would love to start that (when I get time)! It seems like I barely have time to blog!! Take care!