CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday.....

Where in the world did this week go? I can't believe it's Saturday night already. We slept in today, which doesn't happen very often. I woke up to thunder and lightning and that just convinced me it was ok to stay in bed. Rodney & Austin went to get Jake from Grandma's house, then we took off for Joplin. Jake is feeling better for sure, I know it. He's still coughing some, especially in the evenings, but he's got his spunk back. Four more weeks of t-ball, then Austin's basketball season starts. There used to be a break in between sports, but it doesn't seem like there is much of one anymore. I can't wait to see how next year plays out (!)....what with baseball, then if both of the boys play football, then right on into basketball??? I just don't know, we might have to clone ourselves so we can make it to everything that they will both be doing. No sense worrying about that now.........I've got lots of time for that later. Take care and good night. CH

1 comments:

Pam said...

So glad you decided to make the blog! Love the photos. So glad Jake is better! Don't you just love Mrs. Myers, she is a awesome teacher.