CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

My First Post!

Well, HELLO All! Just a quick update on Jake............he's home from the hospital, and pretty much back to "normal", whatever that is!! He is feeling much better. He gets tired later in the day, but they said to expect that for awhile. It just means he HAS to take a nap, whether he likes it or not. He fell asleep sitting in my lap this afternoon around 1p.m. When he woke up, he said "I didn't mean to take I nap today". I reminded him what the nurse had said. He should be able to go back to school on Monday. His teacher, Mrs. Myers, came by to see him at the hospital on Thursday. She brought him lots of letters and pictures that the kids in his class had made for him. They all missed him too. He was pretty surprised. After she left, he said "I'm so glad she came to see me". It really meant alot to him. And his friend and neighbor, Hagen, and his mom Sarah and little brother Kyler, came to see him too. He was glad to see his friend. But he sure wished he could have gotten up and played with Hagen. There will be lots of time to play soon. Well, it's been a long 3 days, so I'm signing off of here for the night, and will post more later. CH

0 comments: