CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall is FINALLY here!

Looks as tho' I've been slacking somewhat on the blogging thing. I'm realizing just how much I miss having my two extra days a week off from work. But it's a good thing to be back at work full time now too.


We are now playing fall baseball. Jake is playing in the machine pitch league this fall. Hopefully he'll get lots of practice in (since we bought a pitching machine!!) and be hitting the ball consistently when spring practice starts!!
Looks like Jake is really "into" the game here, huh??














Austin is playing basketball (duh...at 6'2", he better be, huh??). I think their games start sometime in November. As luck would have it, his first home game is the same day as my surgery! But I am sure he will be fine without mom there. Hopefully MoMo will be able to go and watch him play too while she is here. I was just looking for a recent picture of him to post on here, but then I remembered that he doesn't let me take his picture very often, so I don't have any newer ones. But I will as soon as basketball games get started!

Well, it's late, and that's all the time I have for now!! We'll chat later!!

1 comments:

Pam said...

Yeah! Glad you updated. I am loving this Fall weather!