CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's hard to believe that it's already the middle of January. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago since I posted, but it's been nearly a month I guess! We've been in a deep freeze here the past couple of days. It has finally gotten out of the 20's and 30's today I think. But it sure is windy! The Hogs are playing right now. They were ahead, but I just looked up and they've fallen behind! Austin has had 2 b-ball games a week this month. I've made it to all of them except for the Prairie Grove game this past Monday. I hated that I didn't go, since I've only missed one of his games EVER! And he's been playing b-ball for 5 years now! This picture is from one of his games last week. He loves this shot, since the camera "caught" him stuffing this kid! Won't be long before t-ball starts up again. And the cycle begins all over again. Well, I'm outta here while the sun is still shining. Figure I need to get done what I can during the day. Other things can be done later I guess. Take care.
CH

1 comments:

Pam said...

Hey, I will have to get the schedule so maybe we can make it to a game since I am a SAHM now!!!!