CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Winds of March

Well, the winds of March are blowing right on by, along with this month! Just one more week of March......hard to believe. Spring break is finally here!! YAY!!! Oh, wait a minute........I don't get a spring break anymore! Oh the joys of being a grown-up!! I think my husband has forgotten that he's a grown-up too. He's on Spring break this week too!! Oh well. I'm glad he is, because he gets to spend time with the boys. I'll have at least 2 days to spend with them too. Maybe we can work it around to where we can do something towards the end of the week. We'll just have to see.


I spent some time at both the boys' schools yesterday. I took Jake lunch and stayed with him while he ate. Then went and got lunch for Austin and took it to him. Not sure he really would have liked it if I'd stayed!! He was just happy to have McDonald's!! Then I went back to Jake's school in the afternoon for a "Sock Hop", first grade style!! They played a hula hoop game, twister, jumped rope, and another game with a scoop and a tennis ball!! I have to tell ya, watching those boys try to play twister was a hoot!! All they wanted to do was wrestle!!

This picture is how they started out,




and this is how they ended upevery time they played the game!!




And here's my little guy, showing out for his girlfriend at recess, before going home.




And in between going to both schools and the afternoon Sock Hop, I managed to rearrange my living room, because I got a really good deal on a coffee table. We haven't had one since the little guy started crawling and pulling up (he busted his head on that one, so it had to go away!! LOL) Here's a picture of what I got.... It's a Kathy Ireland Soho Coffee table........... I looked it up online, but don't have any idea where you'd buy one around here. I think I got a good deal on it.

Guess I'd better get off of here for tonight.........Miss Clairol is calling my name, in a bad way, if you know what I mean!! My husband is so wonderful to do this for me!! Gosh, I love him so much (and not just because he does my hair!!)
I hope everybody has a wonderful spring break. Have fun and stay safe.
Take care and God Bless!
CH




















































































































































































































































































































1 comments:

Pam said...

Hey I love the coffee table. I want a new one too. We were in Eureka for today and skipped church shame on us! Talk to you soon. Enjoy the time off this week.