CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

What's with the white stuff?

Woke up this morning and the ground was white! They said we might have a chance last weekend, but got nothing. So I really didn't expect to see the white stuff this morning either! But alas, there it was, and here it still is (after 7 p.m. tonight!!). And windy........you'd think it was coming a blizzard!!

Ok, so enough about the weather...... let's see, it's been awhile since I posted anything, so I'm sure alot has happened. We visited my parents last weekend and got to see the outside of their new house. Hopefully we will see the inside soon. Not sure when they are moving, but I do know it will probably take quite awhile, since they've been in their present house for 23 years!! I'm excited for them.........it will be a good thing for them, even if Mom is worried about everything now!!

Basketball season is over for my oldest son, and we will soon begin practice for baseball with the younger son. Daddy is head coach this season, so that will be fun, I'm sure!! I think we've picked a great bunch of boys for the team...........I can't wait to start practicing and see!!

Well, I'm outta here til next time..........hopefully the next post won't be as far off as this one was! You all have a GREAT day!

God Bless!
Cathy

0 comments: